Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Tennis in Texas


We make good use of the tennis courts at the apartment complex. We haven't seen anyone else on them. So it's like our own private court. It is the only redeeming quality of this apt. We play a lot. I actually beat Brian in one game. That has never happened before. They were some lucky shots, but still, a win is a win. Maden runs around yelling 'ball ball ball'. He throws the tennis ball and chases it while carrying his tennis racket. He runs all over the court. Some times he is my partner (Brian has to hit it away from maden) and some times he is my enemy ( he runs into me, throw his ball at me, or makes me laugh and I mess up). We like the exercise. And as long as we play before 10:30am it isn't too hot.

2 comments:

Beckie said...

How fun is that! You don't like your apartment??

Cindy said...

sometimes he's my partner and sometimes my enemy. i love it. teach him early and he'll be a pro by the time he's in high school :)