Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Texas!


Well, we made it to Texas on may 10th. We barely made it to our apt on time to get our keys. We had to get there by 6pm, before the office closed. We got there at 5pm. We were tired and unpacked quickly. We needed a shower curtain and then planed on going to bed early. So we went down the street to the walmart. It said 'neighborhood walmart'. Which means only food. No shower curtain, but that didn't stop us. We just showered with nothing. But it did stop us from playing tennis, no balls.

3 comments:

Beckie said...

Hooray I'm glad you made it safe!! Enjoy your new start!! keep up on the blog!!

Celia Purcell said...

I got a blog app for my iPhone. It's so easy now. I can blog while I sit on the pot.

Candi said...

Glad u made it! Sorry we missed ya. Sure hope you like it there! All my family on my dad's side is from texas and I was born there so I'm a little prejudice. I love it. Let me know how you like it and the job goes?!